INON Z-330 Type2 Strobe
The Type2 strobes are equipped with newly designed fly-eye dome lens capable of suppressing uneven light distribution to deliver ideal circular lighting.
Guide Number 33 and UNDERWATER coverage 110 degree without diffuser.
The next generation new "Z-330" strobe has built-in optically designed dome lens offering both high power and wide coverage without any diffuser which can sacrifice power, is released on December 24, 2017.
[Type 2 Additional Features]
The newly designed dome lens has carefully arranged fly-eye inner surface which suppress uneven lighting without sacrificing strobe power and beam angle (110 degree underwater) generated by INON patented T-configuration flash tubes.
The shutter-linked Focus Light delivers same 220lm and its beam angle gets widen through newly designed dome lens.
Same power with increased beam angle work well in various conditions.
- Powerful G.N. 33 and UNDERWATER coverage 110 degree
- Bundled "Strobe Light Shade" to prevent shining camera lens
- Radiation system to release generated heat inside
- Please contact [email protected] for more information.
- 220 lumen, Shutter-linked AUTO OFF Focus Light
- Conspicuous Phosphorescence Back Panel and Improved Intuitive Control Dials
- S-TTL Auto /13 Steps Manual Flash Mode
- Wide Variety of Dome Filters
- Both Optical/Electrical Trigger Supported
- Strobe Dome Filter Soft
- Stock: Discontinued
- Model: 4562121438514
- Weight: 0.64kg
- Dimensions: 11.10cm x 13.10cm x 12.90cm