- How to choose underwater macro lens?
- How to make a complete maintaince of the housing?
- What's the difference between big dome port and small dome port? (Original english version)
- DX or FX - Which sensor is best for underwater photography? (Original english version)
- Understanding White Balance. (Original english version)
- The preparation before shooting underwater?
- EVIL? MILC? (Wikipedia English, Chinese)
- Underwater Housing Care & Maintenance Guide (From Gates)
- Underwater Color Correction – Sony AX100 by Pete Lightowler (From Gates)
What is F.I.T. +5 +8 +16 means?
+5 mean +5.0 diopters = 500 degrees hyperopia (farsightedness)
What's the differences between F.I.T. ACU-05 and INON UCL-165M67?
(1) The ACU-05 uses Achromatic lens, the final color is better then UCL-165M67
(2) The magnification of UCL-165M67 is slightly larger than ACU-05, but the focus range is smaller due to magnification.
(3) The ACU-05 is cheaper then UCL-165M67
For more information about F.I.T. ACU-05, please refer to UWP magazine, Dr.Alex Mustard test FITpro ACU-05 and ACU-08
What's the difference between INON Diffuser "External Auto" and "TTL/Manual"?
A: INON Diffuser 2 System
What's the difference between INON White Diffuser and Blue Diffuser?
A: White Diffuser is 5400K and designed to have same color temperature of sunlight. Blue Diffuser suppress particular color compensation characteristic to be yellowish / reddish by mainly Canon digital camera to highlight healthy human skin.
What's the difference between INON UWL-H100 type1 and type2?
A: UWL-100 28M67 Wide Conversion Lens Type1/Type2
What's the difference between INON Z-240 and D-2000?
A: The GN value of Z-240 is bigger and Z-240 has 5-pin connection
- How to select INON Arms for Underwater Photography Beginners?
- Z-240 Compatibe battery and operational limitations
- INON Strobe Quick Start/Set-up Guide
- S-2000 Operational Limitation
What's the difference between Bluefin and Bluefin Pro?
A: Bluefine Pro equips OLED Monitor and more Camera controls on ergonomic sealed handles
What's the difference between Sola Dive 1200 and Sola Video 1200?
A: The differences are color and Dive 1200 inculdes hand strap.
What's the difference between Sola Photo 1200 and Sola Video 1200?
A: The differences are color and Photo 1200 has red beam but Video 1200 has white spot beam.
Before purchasing Sea&Sea strobe, please check compatibility chart first:
YS-110α / YS-01 Slave function compatibility chart
- YS CONVERTER / N Compatibility List
- TTL Converters FAQ
- What are & Why use INTERNAL CORRECTION LENSES?